1 Peter 1:8-9

"Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls."

Friday, August 19, 2011

Kuche Und Kaffee




So, apparently, when you move overseas, or really, anywhere new, you’re supposed to find a place that becomes your “home away from home.” A comfortable place where you can go to recoup, especially when culture shock starts taking over. For me, this place is Kuche und Kaffee. It’s a 4 minute walk from the center where I work and my friends Carrie, Amanda, and I discovered it on my fourth day here. Since then, I have been back 6 times and the owner, Nadia, knows my “regular.”  There’s good food, yummy coffee, and friendly service.  There’s even live music on Saturday nights.  So, basically, I love it. 

2 comments:

  1. Does it compair to the M? Are there as many hipsters there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I almost put something about it being like the M, minus the hipsters. And mismatched furniture. And size. Actually.. It's not really like the M at all.

    I miss Flying M. :)

    ReplyDelete